Perry Township - Monroe County, IN
Perry Township Offices

Weed Complaints aka Rank & Noxious Vegetation Control

How to File a Complaint

To file a weed complaint, you must fill out the Weed Complaint form and submit it to the Township office. Weed complaints must be for residential properties in Perry Township that are not in city limits. If you are unsure whether the property is in city limits and/or Perry Township, feel free to call our office at (812) 336-3713 to find out.

Additionally, to file a complaint, you must live within 200 feet of the property you are complaining about.

Note: Township Board Resolution prevents anonymous weed complaints, and records of weed complaints are available through Public Records requests.

Weed Complaint Form

The weed complaint form is available below, or you may pick up a weed complaint form found in our office at 1010 S Walnut St, Bloomington, IN 47401. If you need a weed complaint form mailed to you, you may call our office to have that done. You may submit the form to our office via mail, in person, or by emailing it to

Weed Complaint Form

Invasive Species

If you are interested in invasive species of Indiana, the Indiana Invasive Species Council has more information on their website.